Friday, October 31, 2008

What drives me on

What drives me on is how much pain can I inflict before the safe word. How much humiliation can I dump on them how close can I go to their edge? I draw enjoyment by their determination to out last my sessions. Fiercely holding on to that last shred of dignity as I slowly strip them of it.

Yesterday I was demonstrating how to use a rod on the backside of my slave boy. I tried to keep it clinical talking to my Agdistis through the strokes but found myself getting more and more into the rhythm of the stroke. It was so much fun watching the welts raise on his white ass. Then with my small paddle I gave a short course on the rapid-fire method of paddling. This type is seen in movies aas the governess is disciplining her charge with very quick unrelenting stokes, delivering several in a few seconds. slave boy danced to try and get away from them but I chased his squirming ass around to deliver a lovely reddening to it. He of course was tied to the rafters but with enough movement to make a sport of it. I love this stroke when they are bent over my knee they kick and squirm and curse as the paddle stings their ass like a thousand bees. SO much fun to see that reaction in the poor little things trying to be so brave, trying so hard to resist their quest of pleasure.

Poor slave looked at me when I told Agdistis how to use the leather belt. That she should not swing to hit his ass, but instead pretend to have a sword and then aim that you wish to cut through his as driving the blade to the back of his penis. The stance of course should be to the side of the slave to allow this stroke plus you can see the pain filled expression on his face when the follow through brings you hand past his body. Oh yes and you get to hear those grunts that they try to muffle. .

Next time I think it will be clothes pegs and tooth picks lets see how little things can cause all sorts of fun.

CLoud

No comments: