Thursday, October 2, 2008

Am I hiding behind the cape

I do love hooded capes but not to hide behind more to produce an uneasiness or fear in the poor little subbies and slaves. Halloween is the one time where we can let evil out o public streets the onetime we can dress like the masters of old is it not. It also has been built on fear. Yes there are angels that walk the streets that night but more hooded fiends are out. The houses visited the most are the haunted ones. Fear is so sought after .

So I bring it in to the lifestyle . I do not do fet wear I do not spend thousands of dollars to make my self alluring or attractive( no amount of money could do that) . Fear on the other hand that I can do with few dollars and my own face. Fear is something that is felt in a cool breeze, in darkness, in not being in control fear is an emotion that makes the person loose self control to the point of peeing their pants if they are wearing some. All I have to do is augment what is already there, I make it a little darker, I cause the air to move so slightly over their naked flesh when they see me they catch only a glimpse if me hooded hiding my eyes they do not know what I look at nor what I think.

So the cape and hood a prop to aid in their fear that is all.

No comments: