Thursday, October 16, 2008

A gathering

I am pleased to announce that another of my past slaves will return to write to this blog. Giving us thoughts and feelings from a unique and different place. Here name was fledgling I feel though she has grown more into a song bird we sit in anticipation for her first post.

minion has also returned to my protection she has lost her way a bit and has requested sanctuary with me. she will be giving us the views of a experience slave both her past journey but more important what lays ahead and her feelings on subjects.

Adgistis has given me delightful news that she will be staying with us in the great white north for a while longer just means some slave boys ass will be nice and warm for the winter painful but warm. As for my friend littleone well I am sure she would love to abuse you for a session or two.

I look forward to next couple of months.

1 comment:

Sir said...

And when is this session(s) going to happen??

Sir,
Owner of littleone