Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sessions or just a slaves life

I use the word but dislike the concept of it. Session has been used as a word for reward and for punishment. IT almost seems like a date which is just not evil enough for me. Slavery does not stop after a session nor does it begin with the doorbell. I expect a slave to be in that mode 24/7 for me not just when they will see me or get a reward. Just because I am not there does not mean there are not rules and protocols to follow. It is not all about their little asses being beaten so they can enjoy flight.

What would I call it just a day in the life of my slave.Some days her performance is based on how she follows what I set down and some on how she serves me when I am there. Expectations for a slave should be only that I used her as I see fit.

I will have to say that the most interesting times I have with slaves is when they do not expect me to show up . Standing outside their door I call to say I am coming over then wait two minutes and ring the bell. If they have followed what I set down there is no problem but then how many slaves when given the idea that there is no possible way I would show up do not relax a bit. So for lack of a better word those sessions are so fun for me as they sweat having run around taking off their clothes or cleaning up so fun to see that face of shock when they open the door.

So, I guess till I figure out some new phrase I will have to call them session.

CLoud

No comments: