Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nicest words to my ears

The nicest words I have heard is when a slave has read my blogs and said that they fear me. So much power given to me already and they have not met me only read my words.

Fear is such a delightful tool. The slave uses it to reach the ultimate goal of flight and orgasm. It is almost immediate the fear starts then the wetness forms . A trickle at first that one droplet that feels like a burning liquid runs down them internally until it reaches their lips. Fear causes some to jettison or at least wish to urinate as they hold their knees together in the hope they will not wet themselves.

Fear causes them to jump, fidget, be uncomfortable . All this caused by a few words of mine , how sweet. Do they fear their own imagination or do they fear being alone shackled and waiting for me to start. Do they fear what I can do with a flogger or do they fear, they will enjoy it just too much. Then more fear in the thought perhaps they will not experience this feeling again.

Fear a very sharp instrument to help in the enslavement of others and for the slave a path to orgasm.

Cloud

No comments: