Friday, October 17, 2008

Consitence

What do most slaves want ? TO be controlled to be given a sense of purpose by having some one take the lead make the decisions and tell them what to do. Their need is to serve and do the bidding of the Master. Do not expect or wish otherwise . They do not want to be liberated or have choice they want the master choice even though they might hate it not want to do it they show how good they are by overcoming that and doing it.

A slave that does not like some thing shows how much they care by doing their best possible job in the face of adversity. The easiest way of loosing a slave give them a choice. Do not give them structure , do not discipline them , do not correct the smallest of faults and you have open a chink in your armor and worse puts doubt in their mind. Oh he no long wants me. I am not serving him well he is looking for another. they enjoy the attention with out it you cannot ecpect to turn the slave in them off and on when you want it is too much of a commitment for them to be able to do so. They must have the punishment s , the tasks and the rules.

There are like children or puppies act with a consistent firm hand and they grow strong things of value weaken the grip and they develop delinquent ways. Slaves when they feel their worse need more of a firm hand and guide to positive thinking then a nurse. NO I do not mean that at the first signs of a cold you should taken them out for some outdoor bondage in January . I mean you tell l them what to do and how to do if they do not heed your words you show your love by forcing them. A simple grab of their ear a suppository up the ass gets their attention quite quickly.

I have been told I am scary , mean , nasty and uncaring surprisingly never has one of my slaves aid this. Always from those looking on . I have been told I am strict , that I punish a lot and I am consistent and I do not go out of role with my slaves . That for me is a key.

A slave does not come to me for my looks , that I have a lot of money. It is because I give them a perception of their desires. I give control consistency, fairness and a black and white way of life. If you error you are punished , if you do good you are rewarded very simple very clear if you do what I say you do good if you choose not to you r punished how simple. No gray area no if ands or buts unless it is their butt and I am whipping it. I like power I am sadistic , they like not having power they are masochistic. I enjoy developing challenges they enjoy surpassing the difficulty to serve hmmm and so why do some Masters tinker with this concept I do not know. It is a very good think we have we compliment each other so why the need to do it differently?

These thoughts were based on a blog by littleone a friend you can read her at
WWW.wtsubbie.blogspot.com

CLOUD

No comments: