Monday, November 3, 2008

Old School Ways ... He Teaches Me Well, My Mentor

A little to the left He says …..Keep your wrist locked …It’s all in the focus of the stroke, as He continues.

‘Whack’ ….. Whack, Whack …..

Hmmmm, as the sound of it echoes thru My basement walls, resonating as a sweet pounding rhythm to My ears, combined with the shiver, and mild jolt of the slaves torso trying in vain to escape My inflicting pain.

Yes, I am beginning to understand the sweetness of it all.

Since the beginning, My initiation as a Domme is unfolding in such a delicious way.

‘What is it that ‘You’ want Agdistis? As My Mentor poses the question to Me. Yes, quite, what is it that any of Us/us want in this lifestyle? Be Domme, or slave?

Does it even matter?

As long as We/we ‘feel’ something. Be it pain or pleasure, or both.

But what is it that ‘I’ want? I know this…:
  • To be filled to capacity. Where the sensations are intoxicating.
  • To know that the slaves I accept come to Me willingly and seek no substitutes.
  • A slave who is as fearless as I am in their natural state and who knows whom they are.

I want, I yearn, I need, I ache ….

Can a slave ‘really’ full-fill this Domme? Do they have the capacity to even understand the level of responsibility She would carry for them?

So now, I will follow and embrace the teachings of the ‘old school ways.’ As this ‘rite of passage’ is being given to Me as a gift. To utilize and measure both My ability in the simple tortures of a slave, to the responsibility of providing guidance, care and protection.

As well, because I know it will deliver Me what I seek …


- Agdistis

1 comment:

fledgeling32 said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Keep enjoying yourself.