Monday, October 20, 2008

Why are you here

A question asked of me by one of the first mentor Gregory. It is a question we should all asked our selves now and then. I enjoy the power and the control over others and the idea that I can do anything with in reason and they will thank me for it.

I enjoy seeing the struggle on their faces as the wait for my verdict on their work and their obedience. I enjoy seeing how much they will take to satisfy me and of course prove themselves so that they are allowed their reward of flight or orgasm.

If asked this of a slave what would they answer? Would a pain slut say that they are there because I like to inflict pain or that they need pain to fly. What makes a slave wish the beating, the humiliation , is it they need to serve or need the pain and so serve as payment for it. The control and humiliation to enhance their pleasure or is it to show what they will endure for a Master. Do they use the lack of control on their part as an excuses to do the unspeakable things desires held back by the morals of church and state. Is it the naughty pleasure of naked sexuality. Why does the slave start into the lifestyle?

CLoud

No comments: