Sunday, September 13, 2009

Words!

N a lifestyle with out written rules or protocols it can be hard to understand what you are supposed to do through the use of words. A dismal way for some as the lifestyle no only perverts everyday things such as wooden spoons we also pervert the vanilla language to suit out purpose. Woe to the novice that cannot interpret what we say as miss-understanding general occurs. Certain words just pop out as dual meanings. The whip is a long device the flogger some what different you do not whip some one with a flogger more flog with a whip. You can see the difference and usually most will understand right away. When I spoke to a sub and she requested the whip her exactly words were master I need the whip. Well she wanted a spanking she ran like hell when I took out the whip. You can get a good whipping with out a whip but you never beat some one with a whip you whip them it is an art form. Another time a young lady was tell me of her hard limits she said I do not play with shit I said OH scat and she started to leave/ I was trying to be informative she took it as the vanilla word states.

This is sort of different sex what is sex in a bdsm relation, when in vanilla life I make lover to a person and the sex act is only a part of it. I make love to their minds their souls I want every part of them to experience orgasm. I never fuck my lovers I make love. Slaves I use sex as another way of degrading them. When you have a cock in your ass there is not other word you should use then you are fucked/ Taking that cock out and shoving it in their mouth means I am degrading you I am reaching for your enjoyment of being humiliated and forcing you to ask me to continue. So as an answer to my friend tha asked about this well best talk this over with your slave or master as to what constitutes sex and can you have a form of sex with others that does not constitute betrayal or cheating.

SO advise those that know do not think it is clear to everyone I just learnt the term predicament bondage is an offshoot of bondage and here I thought it was normal bondage. Novice open up your eyes a bit every word can have two meaning or three or four remember this lifestyle had to hide itself with hankies codes and words for years to pass undetected it is an old habit is not easily broken.

The one rule I set as golden if the student has not learned the teacher has not taught in other words if you are senior in the lifestyle then it is you fault if the novice does not understand best form of teaching to use listen and talking/ One more catch phrase no question is stupid only answers that are not understood are.

CLoud

No comments: