Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh no it is a switch

It is funny in a lifestyle such as this that we can accept many different kinks except those that switch. Ones tht enjoy both sides of the whip you could say. I have heard when Doming that I am not a true dominant, I have been called a undecided, incomplete A want to be and of course not a real lifestylers. I have experienced perplexing questions such being asked by a slave how could I enjoy being a slave. Which is a question that makes me think about some one’s interest in the lifestyle. If a slave cannot understand the enjoyment of slavery then why is he here?

So in the future let it be known tht I am a switch and my reasons for switching are tht I like it and tht is how I was trained. If you cannot accept that move along and find your self a real dominant that does not know why you enjoy things as they have never tasted the whip or liked a shoe

No comments: