Friday, September 11, 2009

Look who is begging at my door

Well bob has come back begging to be given another chance. I have sent out what I need from him and now it is up to him to prove himself to me. Yes I know why take him back Most would not.

It is my feeling that slaves will always make mistakes some times those mistakes will harm the dominant’shonour or feelings toward the slave, I am just one of those dominants that can forgive poor behaviour and errors by slaves as long as they pay for their mistakes. I do believe that punishment is a need of every slave. Some times their perception of hard limits and humiliation are tainted by vanilla standards. Thoughts of freedom or getting what they want is too important to them and if things do not go their way their fantasy they stand up and say no. In the strongest fashion yet regret their words almost immediately.

I do think there is times you should never take a slave back but not this time. When a slave leaves a master many times it is because of communications. Some thing triggers the vanilla side of respect and they stand up and say no more. Then realizing they have failed in their slavery they are full of remorse for that failure that they willing give up the hard limits that restricted their service. They fully give control over to the master thus re-gaining their composure and fully give over control to another, which is what bob has done.

The price he will pay will be that his punishment will be before others. That is for dishonouring me he did not ask for release but instead told me no way would he continue. He will get a total of seventy-five strokes unless he errors this week then it will be more. Fifty will be delivered to his ass fifteen to his inner thighs a weak spot for bob and ten to his precious little penis and balls just so he knows who owns them.

Then I will decide if he will be used only as a training tool or as my personal slave. My belief is that there is no such a thing as a trained slave they need the attention, constant supervision and punishment as well as play sessions. Intense some times, draining on the energy of the dominant yes but that is why I am here to control and give the sweet evil torture of pain that they crave, to allow then to serve without their knowledge as to how.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Master CLoud, I think you are very wise, as you know. I was particularly struck (no pun intended!) by your comment that "...there is no such a thing as a trained slave..."

It actually gives me hope! Hope that I can still improve.

As you know, Lord Dragonwood and I are not in a Master/slave relationship, but only engage in play from time to time. Nevertheless, our D/s relationship has aided me in stilling some of my more sarcastic comments, since I feel they polluted my marriage to Sean. Lord Dragonwood has punished me, once, out of playtime, for a series of sarcastic remarks that were meant to provoke him. He knew I was being playful and trying to get a reaction out of him, so he wasn't cruel. Nevertheless, I learned that I don't ever want to provoke him again!

I do indeed have a constant need of supervision... No matter how much I prepare for Lord Dragonwood's absences due to travel, his first night away invariable leaves me depressed. I would welcome any thought you might have on how I could help myself get through these times, as they are going to be a regular part of our lives.

With respect and love,
deb