Friday, September 18, 2009

comments

I did not know that comment areas were only meant for when you agree with the blogger’s view. Silly me, but not the first time. I remember tell a Pro Domme that she sound like a wining brat because she was upset that a sub dare contact her and not book an appointment. When I commented on her blog that the reason he did not book was that he was looking for a dominant not a whining brat she for some reason deleted my comment. I found her a bit preachy for the role of a dominant some one who talked a lot but said little.

I have a bit of an understanding on preaching. In my catholic up bringing I was destined for the priest hood. For the first part of my teenage life I was preached to. So I can tell most of the time when there is a preacher around. I find preachers are scared of discussion and most of the time will blame an opposing view on not having faith. It would seem to me that it is their faith in the words they spew out is where the lack of faith exists. Now I could confront them or bask them directly in a blog or emails but that goes against what I believe. Everyone has the right to do what he or she want as long as it does not affect others. So if you are here for ideas or wish to have dialogue great if you think this blog is the only idea or way of the lifestyle that my thoughts ae the only right one well you are ass. This is good for me not everyone you have to be an adult and choose what you like and discard the rest.

That said leave a comment whether you like what I say or want to argue I moderate comments not to eliminate comments opposite to my thinking but just to make sure there are no spammers. Unlike others that refrain from publishing or delete comments I enjoy others opinion even when they do not match mine.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, CLoud, the world is full of idiots.

morningstar said...

i was thinking.. it is much easier to get a dialogue going.. even a debate.. if there isn't a delay in the posting ..like if you are away from the pc.. it can take forever to see a comment and i don't always have time to come back days later..

you might want to rethink the moderation thing..

shrug.. but that's just me..

morningstar said...

see what i mean??? i posted my comment on Saturday?? and it still hasn't appeared.. it is really hard to carry on a discussion/debate when the feedback isn't instantaneous...

or maybe i am just part of the instant gratification generation... shrug..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

Time lag sometimes does hurt conversation and discussion but some times it is good to reflect on subjects and decisions allows for proper action rather then rash words and decissions

morningstar said...

well in my opinion some of the best discussions debates happen in the heat of the moment..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

ps.. and you do moderate/delete comments (cheeky grin) i don't see my second comment counting off the days it took for my first comment to appear..

morningstar said...

Actually excuse me.. i assumed (yeah i know assume makes an ass out of you and me) that the comment i saw under my nick was the first comment i made.. instead it was the second .. not the first...

but still it supports my theory that you do actually moderate and delete comments (cheekier grin)

morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

hmm perhaps the email is slow but your comment are all there a total of 6 comment have been register and posted hmmm such interst and wuickness about you today are you on a day off

Christina said...

grr...keyboard is missing letters...
Anyway it is amazing to me that so many people of the Catholic faith are involved in the lifestyle!!