Friday, November 28, 2008

Ottawa

Ottawa

I am off with friends to visit the fair city of Ottawa do some shopping and attend a party at Breathless. Lady Kate will be the host for the party. She is a well-established Dominant in the area. I look forward to seeing some old friends, to introduce Agdistis and of course to meet others. If you read my bogs, seen my profiles and are in attendance please say hello. Dominants, slaves does not matter we love to chat and talk.

If you are interested in playing well we can with female or male slaves Agdistis loves to torture the male anatomy and I do have a penchant to doing the to women.

I had hoped to bring bob the male slave I have used in mentoring of Agdistis but he availability does not fit with my needs so he has been released to Agdistis.

There is also a planned trip to a saddle shop, which should be interesting.

No comments: