Monday, November 10, 2008

Communications.

Communications.

First these are how I work if you do not know yet there is no book of rules so this is how I do it and why.

I like to talk to a person on the other end of the line that enjoys many of the things I do. I am polite and honest with them and expect the same in return. I want to see quiet manners and respect. I do not like it when some one calls me Master in the first email. I have chosen the handle or name of Cloud for that reason. If some one calls me master in the first email I guess then they have given themselves to me already and there is no need to talk about hard limits or likes and dislikes.

SO to start with a slave should be able to express herself as to what they like or what they are looking for. They should be able to ask at least twenty questions of me. Should they not be able to then they have not really thought the slave idea through well enough for me.

Rules to follow:


1. Be honest
2. Be on time
3. Call me Cloud unless you are giving yourself to me then and there.
4. Answer my questions with answers not just more questions
5. Be polite
6. Know what my profile says
7. Know what about me is of interest to you.

Easy rules I feel not many and simple to understand. I like slaves that are intelligent and strong they are my first choice and as their spirit lessend so do they drop a bit on my list.

CLoud

1 comment:

fledgeling32 said...

They sound like fair rules to me.