Thursday, December 4, 2008

Age is a funny thing

I was in Ottawa this past weekend. I saw some old friends and talk to new ones. I did not play nor did I miss not playing. I was Agdistis and watch her with open eyes absorbing everything. I also met with Lady Pearl. Another newbie, we chatted for a while and then she was going to join into a scene. Well for a newbie having come out just a few weeks ear;ier had an experience slave yelping and screaming, twisting on the post and probably wishing he had not offered to be involved with her training.

Teh sounds of the night were gorgeous there are certain types of noise slaves make. We could hear morningstar groaning with the odd scream a male slave having his balls beaten. That sound was sort of interesting. There was the slap against skin followed by the sound of throwing a rock into mud, quite sweet actually.So I guess he did have a right to scream.

So I did not play but I enjoyed the conversation, the company and of course, the lovely songs provided by slaves in agony. No not a rock group just slaves in agony. So I guess getting older is sort of nice you can sit back andrelax why enjoying the senses of sound and light.

No comments: