Saturday, November 15, 2008

Feeling Lost

K wrote from - http://notquiteplanned.blogspot.com/ "So I've been rebuilding, from the ground up, to learn how to identify myself through only myself. Because if I can't do that, then I'm not ready to move on and I'm certainly not ready to belong to someone else because as long as I'm still clinging to that bit of identity I had in that relationship I am still owned in part - even if I've been released."

This quote from k's blog really made me think. Ever since i was released from Cloud i still think of what He would have me do or how He would help guide me threw a situation. i think about His thoughts more than Sir Micheal. Even to this day i still look to Cloud for advice. i value and trust His opinion. Does that mean i haven't truly left? Then i read in a comment by Cloud this afternoon: "as far as taking you back from what you write I do not think you really ever left"

When i first meet Cloud online i knew within a few emails that i could trust Him. i tend to really trust my intuition and i am usually right. (Not to pat myself on the back or anything it's just something i trust in myself) Even with this recent Dom i met online i looked to Cloud to help me. Deep down i knew this Dom wasn't right for me but i still looked to Him for advice. i wonder why?

i am SOOOOOOO longing for a Dom in my life right now. i feel i need the control more now than ever. i have felt this burning desire inside me for so long. It is like i am half way there but never get all the way. UGH!!!!!

i need the control. i want the control. It's not just sexual. i desire the day to day control. i desire to get my mind refocused on my submission. That is something i find i struggle with on my own. i try to focus my submission when i am with Sir Micheal or my mate, but there is always this sense of something missing. It's like i am surrounded by people who love and care for me but just can't give me all i desire. Am i being selfish or do i just know what i want?

i feel at a crossroads of sorts. It's like i could try and move forward with my submission or i could just push it back down and move on as things are now. i have been on my own for quite some time now and i am starting to feel lost again. i felt so focused and on track when i was released from Cloud......now i feel like i am floating out into oblivion.

well those are the thoughts running around in my head. Maybe i am over thinking things? Maybe i am desiring to much? Maybe i am being to picky?

Until next time
~fledgeling~

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i would be curious fledgling to hear your definition of control.. in detail...

it means so many different things to so many different people..

therefore it is difficult to comment as fully as i would like

morningstar (owned by Warren)