Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Looks like winter out there

Ah the first snowfall I can see slave Sand subs naked in the snow. Is that not exciting! One tied to tree out stretched arms legs wide apart with that lovely glow that winter air caused to slave's skin. A warm pink colour does put me in the spirit. So a lovely look of fear in their eyes as they dart about looking to see if they have been seen. Of course the only ones to have seen them would be reindeer perhaps an elf or two. I guess that is why they are on their best behaviour when they are tied up outside. Of course it could be they are cold but I think their nipples give them away. Nice and erect stretching the limits the skin put on them obviously they are excited and enjoying them selves.

To complete this picture all we need are some snowpersons, snow angels and of course icicles now lets see how do we get icicles to form well I guess some sort of running water Now how are those bladders doing!

CLoud

No comments: