Thursday, October 1, 2009

Knowledge

Funny in the lifestyle there is the Dominant hidden and mysterious and then there is supposed to be the totally open and exposed slave. They are not suppose to hide their feelings or health from their dominant. Honesty is not quite the same as you can be blatancy honest with out reveal much about your self you just have to answer the question in the right way. I have always aloud questions from my slaves yet never volunteer any information except the obvious.

This works well for me as I find those that know too much complicate simple things. So best for me to be dark and mysterious and the slaves to be an open book as in the past after all they have right to my honesty and my ability to communicate what I can do for them and what need to do for me. They get their tasks and protocols what more does a slave need? Oh some will say they need love but the word love cannot be interpreted as the vanilla love can it. It is not chocolate on Valentines Day it is a good whipping thorns instead of flowers and treating them in the way of their desires not the book form of love for me anyway. A friend Sir always says it was a conflict for him to beat a woman as he was and so was I taught you do not use force on those weaker then yourself ”You do not hit a woman”. Perhaps ion 24/7 love should and does occur but certainly it is unwise in the situation I am in love and too much information on my self I find weakens the role and destroys the relation between Dominant and slave.

CLoud

4 comments:

Deb said...

Master CLoud, I find myself uncharacteristically at a loss for words...

I do identify 100% with the slave who must be an open book to the Master. Indeed, for me, no one has to command that openness, I give it freely, almost desperately. I'm in a rush to inform my Lord of every event, every emotion, every thought I have. My desire to share is a driving force. It is painful for me to hold anything back from my Lord.

But, in my case, my Lord is very open with me, too. He shares his hopes and fears and frustrations just as he shares his strength and his body with me. And, for me, the more I understand him, the more I love and adore him. His love for me causes me to adore him more, not less.

It is perhaps my inexperience which doesn't allow me yet to understand how you say, if I understand correctly, that for a Dom to love his slave would make him weak.

CLoud said...

Not for a Dom my pet but for me. I need no part of a vanilla relationship therefore i use my slave I provide them their desire to be owned but I must keep them as chattle to continue both my existences. No one rule covers anyone pet.

CLoud said...

One other thing every Dom has their style and protocols no one is weak because they are different a Dom's strength comes from their ability to provide the guidencs shall we say that the slave needs.

morningstar said...

i am very glad you corrected your statement re love.. as i too understood it to mean that a Dominant who loves their slave/submissive is weak.

morningstar (owned by Warren)