Saturday, October 17, 2009

A small box with locked memories

A box, simple in nature made of metal and was given to me by a former slave. While transforming my den once again I found it, empty as when given yet a smile formed and I enjoyed a few seconds of reliving pleasure I had from her service Amanda captured my mind with her at time brattish behaviour a slave that had to always be taking down a peg or too and she so enjoyed the attention. My mind drifted then to minion and her absolute horror of breaking any of my rules her need to please and be good was extraordinary except when she perceived any form of insult directed towards me then the teeth and claws came out and pity the dominant or slave that made the remark. Sadly they both needed more from then I could and can offer.

I am married to a wonderful woman that is my perfect match but for her dislike of violence / She asked only three things of me knowing that I was playing not to bring anything home, not to tell her specifics and not to stop loving her even if I left. Now I know some do not understand my code of honour or why I should not just leave as they offered more then my wife does/ Easy I made a vow for better or worse the other part of it I love her and that means to me protecting her that I can only do being with her. So when I say it is important that my slaves are as honest as I am with then that they hold no expectation of vanilla love nor hold any thought that they would be more then the strictest definition of a slave and their lot in life. Offer no more and no less the and evil minded giver of sweet tortures given in the spirit of heightening the experience of their fantasies. I have been offered it all 24/7 gifts and property and have refuse them for the one reason that I was honest and truthful to every slave I am every had.

I know have a males slave and I am training tow Dominants I am thinking ,as the renovations and dungeon building has gone south with the economy, that I might make a few toys so I have redone my den to incorporate a wall of swords ,a small work area and my office I guess I shoule work for Ikea as I seem to fit a lot of things into small areas, hmmm now there is a joke some where in there I think.

At this point of my life I have great memories Joanna gave me my start as my first slave, Amanda gave me her spirit and I loved taming it. minion gave me her heart, her total devotion and in some ways her protection and peace of mind. I would have to say that minion and amanda got by my ice armour to capture part of my heart. I was sad to see them go. Along with the others all contributed to an interesting forty years in the lifestyle sadly I was never able to give them all what they needed I just hope they carry good memories from their experiences with me.

My point is honest and honour are the right ways to go just sometimes it is a bitter pill.

1 comment:

Lord DragonWood said...

Salutation and Reverence Master Cloud, I applaud your resolve and the Path you have chosen, My own former wife allowed me to grow into and seek myself as well... until our Paths departed from one another. She would discuss this new Path of mine into Dominance and other things as well and even if she did not understand it or felt a stirring within her for it, her love allowed my Freedom.

One's Path into Life can be a maze with wonderful surprises but having people who truly share your love is the Pinnacle of it all.

Be well.
LDW