Thursday, April 30, 2009

Simple rule

In discussion with a few of my friends we came to a conclusion that many share in the lifestyle. Simple politeness is gone from the lifestyle. The etiquette that was instilled in me as a child. Simple things like respect towards one another to keep the world civil, both in the respect of you elders and betters as well as those beneath you. If I was nasty to a waiter in a restaurant because they were a waiter I was reprimanded for it. It did not matter that I was the customer he was doing me a service and I had to be polite.

I expect from a slave politeness but I also give servility to them. They might like being called a dirty f…..k… Bitch some times and I do to help them attain where they want to be. 90% of my interaction with them is quiet and without the vulgarities of vanilla life. SO I have a very simple house rule politeness at all times..

No comments: