Sunday, April 26, 2009

On the other hand

I was at a munch last night, something I had not attended for about a year. I was pleasantly surprised to meet Agdistis there with her new partner. Lovely chatting with a newbbie to the lifestyle to hear her ideas and concepts so nice to see the energy she puts forth being that this is the start of her journey. IT is funny how much the lifestyle had changed and how many degrees have formed. IT is also funny how discoveries are made when sitting talking with others. A new Domme found out how much more her sub would like to go in the service end and staying in role, which she seemed to be quite happy about.

I also sat for a bit with a friend that had split from his Dominant recently. Though he presented himself as being happy marching off to a play party with his toy bag he was not the same talkative lad that would at times tease his Dominant. More like Bob Cratchet after loosing tiny Tim than a man off to have his dark desires realized.

Last a small rant I am sadden to say that I find many of us older ones are letting slip the values that we had held to and defended so hard, because of lack of work ethics , fashion or we are getting tired . I am saddened by the lack of protocols and behaviour accepted.

On the other hand I am glad to see the enthusiasm is present in the new ones to life style and was encourage last night by a few bright hopes and look forward to hearing more about their journey.

No comments: