Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A ponderance on caging

Caging came up in another blog I read and I had a laugh. It made me remember the old rule on leashes. It a slave has a leash on and it hangs free with neither the slave or the dominant holding it it used to mean that person was offering themselves to anyone in the room. Should some one take hold of the leash then they had control over the slave. Since there are no rules in a large book then for me if I caged a slave and left them with no sign stating ownership I feel it would be doing the same as if I let go of a leash. The only thing that would stop me from gong up to a caged slave and having some fun with her is I am a strong believer in protocols, which really are based on common etiquette. I would have no problem if I was told the slave was an offering to all or if I was asked to play.

Ny first public play occurred many years agao and did not have th erules that so many think exist in the lifestyle. Dominants would gather in one room and have a drink while in the other room the slaves stripped and knelt when they entered and waited. Waited not for their Doms but by any dominant in the room. There was no choice except not to show up. SoO it did not matter whether you were in a cage or on a leash whether you like one dominant over the other.
We were just happy to play. Now I see the influence of advertisers show desire as rightful needs we want out perfect ideal and that to me had taken so much fun out of the lifestyle. No spontaneity no fear of what might happen just following a script.

No comments: