Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things I won’t do or ask for.

Yes I do love telling anyone who will listen much like the ancient mariner of things I have done and would ike to do to slaves. I have listed rules and regulation my love of protocols, punishment sessions to extend play sessions and also my hard limits.

There are some things I will never ask for.

Permanent marks distinguishing ownership Cloud has been written on many an ass but never branded or tattooed. I love looking at those that carry piercing but have never told or ask a slave to have them done nor have I allowed them to do so in my ownership of them.

I will not be here for ever so to do so is just too much to ask of anyone. I am more impressed by the offering of slavery by some one to me then a mark saying I own them. I do not mark my stereo nor car and would not should I own a dog or cat so what would possess me to ask for such a thing of some one offering me more then any symbol could show.

Piercing for me get in the way of some play I like so nice jewels but do they come in clip on?

Now, for some thing a little more sombre asking for a a death pact. Something I had heard of in books such as the story of O and perhaps a few other stories. If the Master dies the slave commits suicide, Whoa Now I feel I can speak on this because I was asked to make one with a slave a few years ago. I did not refuse at first instead I pointed out she had children she had others depending on her and could not enter into such a pack nor would I ask any one to do so. If anything I want them to go off and tell every one what a great Master I was and boy anyone not trained by Cloud missed out.

There is a reality to the lifestyle we are not born to it as some think those supposed naturals that gave commands minutes after coming out of the womb. I am not a god I am close at times but just do not want to make as many mistakes as they have. I do not wish to control the length of time on this plane of existence merely like to enjoy the time I have and they have on it. The serious side of a slave asking for a death pact is it might be a cry saying they do not really have control over them selves to be a slave and should get help from outside of the lifestyle. I can see the ideal and possibility of living 24/7 but not this type of control this type is well passed a healthy bdsm relationship. My thoughts , my opinion.

No comments: