Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well this one was different

A subject that I have an opinion so when asked a question I gladly respond until this one.

How long should I wait to sit on my slaves face after eating poutine? I do not feel this is an etiquette question as much a physical one. The oblivious one would be how soon do you have gas after eating poutine?

When I talk about etiquette it is about the normal vanilla etiquette or perhaps about the lifestyle but this one well it depends what you are into I guess any others have an opinion here?

Cloud

2 comments:

Deb said...

It doesn't strike me as being a particularly serious question. It sounds more like the things that the "class clowns" used to ask, in order to disrupt learning.

CLoud said...

Sometimes Deb it is a good thig to hear the clown gives us perspective on what knowledge iss need adn what knowlege is thought to be needed. SOmeteind in experience does not know what it needs