Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Doctor

Doctor

Well I went off to my MD yesterday after more test last week expecting news f the most dire reality. Something like all the playing you have done has seriously damaged you will be in a wheel chair form now on type of reality. What I got was totally different:

Seems the lifestyle is good for neuropathy. I will explain. The nerve endings that are sending out wrong signals such as pain instead of just the pressure of touching something. Well when pressure is applied the endings get confused and send out nice feelings. So all those sessions where I worried about the damage that was being cause now turns out were helping the pain. Along with endorphin rush the nerve endings were confused. Not saying that the pain of a spanking and floggings did not hurt it was a good pain as far as my body’s health was concerned!

I have been going through a period where I thought the slave collar would have to be taken off and put away as another memory. It seems that it should be part of my treatment go figure. Now I have started back a Lyrca a wonderful drug that aids the annoyance of the neuropathy so in a few days I will back to my normal ways.
SO now the question will be whether my desire for slavery that has been building partly because I worried that physically I could no longer be a slave will force me to choose being a slave or remaining as a switch. The past few years as my desire to participate was diminished through worry about health. Tendons hurt and muscle spasms after sessions were from poor stretching and exercise in a few days when all the drugs kick in I will start a new regime of exercise and should be in tip top slave shape in a few weeks.

Now of course that brings up the subject of those that I made offers of amends to, and did not take me up at that time due to the health issues. But I will come to that bridge when I come to it right now it is getting into shape and making a decision on what I am.

Of course saying all this after I have made offers to make amends to so many dominants could now have consequences since before I quoted my health as a major reason I could not do what they wanted well now I do not seem to that as an excuse anymore!

1 comment:

morningstar said...

runs in......... skids to a halt...plunks down and announces....

ok i made it.. what did i miss??

morningstar (owned by Warren)