Friday, November 6, 2009

About being Dominant

Salutations and Reverence to all,
I wish to convey a small experience that happen to me recently and for that you must know more about me... I am poly-amorous and thus have many wonderful loves in my life. I'm also glad that some of them are wonderful subs and great loves.

I was recently at one of my loves in the USA which lives with her Husband, Secondary and her Husband slave.... Yes, Husband is also a Master who has a lived-in slave... wonderful girl who knows her place.

As I was there as a Friend and invitee i just decided to do some chores to keep my mind and body active.... Poor little slave was all confused... why should I, A Dom, A Friend to this Family do the Chores?!?!?!

My answer to her was simple: I am a Dom and I'll do whatever the fuck i want.

She was flabbergasted and her words were: Well... I have absolutely no answers to that one.

We all laughed.... I grinned.... Being a Dom is so much fun.

LDW

No comments: