Wednesday, August 10, 2011

B.R.A.T.

They seem to be pet peeves for many dominants. I feel that many dominants do not like brats because they require a lot of work. They do require a great deal but for Brat lovers they are worth while.

In my time i have had three brats most challenging but just dam good slaves. Amanda would do something or say some thing knowing she was close to the limit then coyly look at me and wait to see if she went too far and while see did not i would still playfully punish. Such as at a munch she was riding a dom a lot playfully about his french how English's it sounded when she looked at me and smiled i ordered a lemon and told her to suck the juice of the lemon because i wanted to see if french girls really had perky lips. We all laughed at her winces and her laugh as she did what was asked by me. Now when it came down to being my slave she was excellent but when she got a little board when that is when i had to stay ahead of her which kept me going i loved it.

So a brat for me is a good thing and so is a good slave.

No comments: