Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mystic

It started around five thirty. One of the few times there is no human made noise just the noise trees make when they are still. A smell of forest a feeling of moisture but not mist nor rain just a coolness about it. SO pleasant that i bared my flesh to it and enjoyed nature. Funny the peace one can take from this perfect time and place. It is a wonder why we push so hard to get away from it and go to the elect tonics the bells and whistles that so control or push our stress levels.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

This makes me want to toss my cell phone and laptop and just go on a 3day hike. Maybe hunt for fairies.

Christina said...

Every so often anymore I take what I call a Mental health Day except instead of just lasting one day it can last up to weeks or months [not more than 2]! I dont excess the computer and/or the cellphone but when Im feeling better I can't seem to stay off the comnputer - Insominia sets in!!!