Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All knowing

I am not! So when I received a reply yesterday I was amused and had to share this well a few sentences of the inquiry.

: Master (I hate that term) I like to say no and stop but i only mean it if it hurts too much or i do not like what is happening. :

I am confused is it just me? How will I know to stop if the same word is used to stop the scene as well as enhance it for her. Now I do not usually use a safe word i find them useless a Dom should know the body he is playing with but i will use a safe word when it is some one I have never played with. I guess that he slave is saying the same thing but communication is so important.

Safe words only protect you if you are with a sane Dom how ever if you allow yourself to be tied up by a total stranger and think a safe word will save you well Virginia no there is no Santa Claus .


2 comments:

Tonya said...

Excellent point.

Christina said...

A Dominant with common sense; it is exhilerating!!