Thursday, December 3, 2009

Punishment lovely idea

Punishment in my mind should not fit the crime but instead exceed it. There should be no question in a persons mind that it is more painful to error then to tow the line.

I either pick out the part of the body they least wanted touched by punishment and concentrate my efforts there. Or I use extreme force and toy on their favourite area such as their ass, using what we have all seen a Singapore cane. IT is about four and a half feet long the good one are out of rattan I use one of bamboo. It is delivered to the buttocks and thighs leaving the slave lovely marks that stay for days Delivered with both hands one must be sure of the landing of the instrument but has turned some pain sluts into tears in as little as three strokes minion found this to be of great help to her as once introduced to it never had to be taken to task for a recurring similar infraction as every time she did sit the next week she would have cause to remember what she had done wrong sort of a gift that keeps on giving. The ass must be secured for this unless they are very good at standing still no wiggle can occur so the legs just below the ass are strapped in as well as the waist then the strokes lets five are delivered over the next while making sure to take at least thirty seconds between stroke to help the punisher to re-gain their strength and composure for the next stroke.

I used this method for the weekly punishment session that I have with slaves who are usually happy when the week is over and I tell them it was a good week no punishment is needed. Not speaking of the minor offences that are taken care of immediately during the course of the week.

Ah the joy of training a slave what fun!

3 comments:

CLoud said...

HAres run right into traps very easily once you have them by the neck they struggle but never get away. Bdfore you cook them though you must skin them.

kamala said...

Master CLoud, in discussion with my Lord Dragonwood, a topic came up as to how you would like to be addressed by me. Specifically, if i am commenting on this blog, or commenting on your Dungeon Times blog, do you wish to be addressed differently in your switch role than in your Dom role?

i explained to my Lord Dragonwood that i felt much safer in always addressing you as Master CLoud, since i feel it better to be safe than sorry...

He did not instruct me to ask you, but my Lord has much more insight in these matters than i do, and now i am curious.

CLoud said...

To quote a welll known man give the Romans what is theirs on this blog please address me as Cloud as I hold no lofty wish or demand titles I know who I am on this blog So a respectfull Cloud will suffice Kamala as for dungeon times well that being my slave side address me suitable to the position I occupy in the dungeon my sweet there you can decide how plolite or not you wish to be.