Thursday, December 31, 2009

The ghosts of three have visited and no difference was made.

One expects fanfare or at least trumpets but none have occurred Perhaps with failing vision the apparitions did not carry the desired affect but my feelings lie unchanged. I have re-visited the past been in the present and have seen events that might be yet do not have to be.

SO to say I no longer seek those with desires of submission would be a death knoll for a Dominant it simple means I am tired of the work to satisfy them with their needs. I wish to sit back now and see the light of the sunset and not worry of the mornings’ light.

This blog was suppose to stimulate conversation amongst some of my friends and to give points of view to others that dropped in to read/ I seem to be a singular voice not that interesting for me. So the Stable will be quiet for awhile at least until the spirits stir me back to live. Mentoring I will always do for those that show promise but I do not think my views need to be spewed out to an empty room.

So a happy New Year to you all and like 2009 I will quietly withdraw leaving this blog like the dinosaurs perhaps to be found or forgotten.

No comments: