Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Proper Punishment

Reverence and Salutations to all,

well lately one of my subs has been experiencing trouble drawing the line between the two aspects of our relationships, these were always clear it seems to me, but she pushed it to a level that demanded a quick and decisive answer.

She has been in contact with Master CLoud since before i met her, her own journey into the Lifestyle having started before mine, and since had become one of my Own. ..but somehow the realities of the world had forced my to curbs some of our experiences to a minimum and thus she forgot that Patience and Respect are cornerstones of what I wished her to learn.

An e-mail sent to Master CLoud and I proved I had to act swiftly. A stern e-mail got her to apologize properly but that wasn't the end of it...I gave her strict instructions and setup a Punishment session... she was to wait naked with candle lights at a given date and had no tv or music for a week while she thought about her actions and what was coming.

As i came into the room she was respectfully sitting with her head down and answered my questions properly... it was important to me that she understood the reason why.

I tied her down to the table, arms and legs spread open and used several flogger, horse whip and even my hand on her entire body, even broke a nice hairbrush i had due to the force applied.

I let her weep and cry, stopping to let the pain spread and do it's deed, then started again.... and again... and again....

After the right amount of time had passed, i untied her and led her to the couch while i pakced the instruments i had used. Aftercare came and took several hours.

But the lesson was learned. She is the sub, I am the Dom. Respect and Patience, always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The proper and fair Dom's teaching...
Congratulations and thanks for sharing it...