Monday, June 15, 2009

Pure Master orowner is it possible

I believe that pure domination is possible. Pure slavery and Pure owner can exists. I do believe many say they are in it by being in 24/7 relations or by the extreme of their play In my opinion, most who say they are in 24,7 relations really are, just it is not the lifestyle that is the bases.
No slave hands over total control to the dominants as they would, unless they be sold or given as an object. I feel a great many 24/7s cloud the idea with being together as 24/7 bdsm lifestyle rather than they are in a vanilla relation with a lot of kink. So total mental and physical control would be at the top of the list. I would never have to be anything but the owner or Master. Never to show weakness in front of the slave, so as not to give any form of control back to her.. Nor falter and allow the slave a choice of anything. Her vanilla life would disappear, as that is a form of control. Health , business, family and friends would have no concern for her as she would be like the couch or pot that I use. She would serve a purpose and I would care for her as I would any possession that proves itself useful.
Perhaps a week many two I would last as that type of Dominant, but for me that definition is more of a doormat then a slave. I do believe that must be given a controlling interest in all parts of the slave’s life nor should the Dominant show weakness in front of the slave. I just would prefer to be the proprietor of a fine horse then say I own a stool. Perhaps there is another definition of pure Master or Owner.

No comments: