Friday, June 26, 2009

Do I want a perfectly trained slave

What is a perfectly trained slave? That answer can only be found in the id of their owner.

As for me I do not believe in the idea of a perfectly trained slave that to me is a doormat. There is no spunk in a doormat; it is like whipping a dead horse. You might gain some pleasure from the beating but the horse will not move nor does it care.

I prefer a stronger character one that does rebel a bit shows some strength, one that is waiting to feel the reins pulled tight and shown once again the strength of the Master. I like a bit of fire I want the need to control those characters to consume my time with them. Yes part of the trip of a Master showing off what they can control. I am not as impressed with the docile slaves scurrying about because there are rules to follow, I want them to scurry about because they fear my disappointment, my anger and my discipline in other words they fear me.

No comments: