Sunday, May 3, 2009

Desensitization

An old English professor of mine would put emphasis on the object of the preposition. He would say object of the prep and the class would say sition with great strength, He would have loved the word desensitization. He would be one of the few.


I received an email from the humiliation group on fetlife. How do you over come desensitization? Specifically desensitization to humiliation was the main topic. We tend in our lifestyle especially now a days, to concentrate on what we like rather then just taking the right amount we over indulge. We get our desert before we eat our Brussels sprouts. What peeks my interest here is that the Dominants that comment said things such as I wish you lived closer or that it was not being done right worse that what he needs is a great amount. I believe his question was how does he get the same enjoyment he once did and to me those answers would just drive his desensitization further. An old expression you can’t whip a dead horse comes to mind.

Again I see this god complex in some dominants and worse see how little they listen or understand what is being said to them. Perhaps his dominant over indulge him in humiliation perhaps too many joined in , perhaps they did not know how to do it right could be but the cure is to bring him back down to his base give him a rest from it. A friend of mine s sub has a very tuff buttock toward cp. Her Master wisely does not use only one weapon in his attempt to make her fly. He varies from whips to clamps and needles. He varies time place and circumstance. She always finishes most sessions wanting more yet had reach orgasm at least once.

So for me I would remove heavy humiliation from his sessions and replace it with some loving humiliation such as a whisper of him being my little whore as we walked on the street not loud enough for any one to hear but him and perhaps put a little more playfulness into the sessions to give him a little vacation from being the downtrodden. I do wish that Dominants would sit back now and then and take stock of their own humanity rather then think their shit does not smell. When a slave puts us on a pedestal it is one thing when we do it ourselves it is another. When we do it we are setting ourselves and our slaves up for a fall.

Of course my thoughts, my opinion.

No comments: