Thursday, December 22, 2011

Decisions

So after 6 months of operations and sitting around with no exercise and lots of food I have gained 2 kilos. Not a Happy camper, while when I have my Dom cap on does not mean much they are not sold by the pound and while we like to do not have to look like an Adonis.

However , as a slave being naked tends to make you want to look your best. As a slave not seeing your dick because it is small is one thing not seeing because you stomach is in the way is another worse mistaking your big toe for your dick.

Lack of breath for a Dom means you sit more often for a slave means you cannot get away that quick. So for those on the block well I would want to loose these kilos and more if possible if I decide it to be a dominant year well slave slow down so I can catch you! hmmm nope going to loose the weight either way so no help in deciding there .

No comments: