Tuesday, November 29, 2011

work shop 101

This is some thing I do not understand. Now here comes the old timer talk. When I started down the path of evil sexuality there were no workshops. If you wanted to know how to do something you either tried it or asked some one who you heard knew how or saw at a get together. The older wiser lifestylers dispensed their knowledge with enthusiasm happy to share. The idea of mentoring was a natural thing but the etiquette of the time and the affects of having to hide what you were from regular folk stop those involved from offering their services and waited to be ask.

minion once asked me why i do not offer workshops , Well there are a few reasons why I do not. The first is that so many in the lifestyle or at least many of those that contact me want the knowledge give to them they do not the trouble of learning it just want to be ble to do it without responsibility. Secondly I will mentor any one who asks and is willing to put in the time and they have to learn in the way I show them. Last it has been forty years since i tied my girlfriend to a tree and had fun with here and of course it was consensual . well I knew more then then I do now so I am still learning so before everyone out there giving course and work shops comes pounding on my door this is my opinion I will always help when asked just don't ask for my diploma .

No comments: