Monday, May 9, 2011

My protocols

Here they are they have meaning to me so then most important to any slave or sub wanabee that wishes my participation.

Protocols.

Greeting: Greeting must take place upon entree there are three positions.

1. this position is for when you have done every task and your regular chores to what you think is perfection. Standing naked with knees apart arms by your side not touching your sides palms open and facing me your eeyes staring into mine.
2. Kneeling naked knees apart ankles crossed hands on your head eyes staring at my belt this position will be most common for you as this says that you do not know if you have lived up to my measure of a slave.
3. This position is one that you feel you have failed as my slave during my absence. face done on the floor legs open aswide as you can arms stretched out toward my feet forehead on the ground.



While in my presence you will always be naked unless commanded differently.

1. you are never allowed to enter a room I am in or leave it without permission.
2. while attending to me you shall do so from the left of me stand beside me with your knees together and straight your posture must be straight shoulders, chest out and stomach in.
3. your naked flesh is never to touch the furniture unless instructed to do so.
4. you are polite to all but obey only me. you are a slave to me but should be a possession of desire of others I have not chosen you because you are a door mat more that you are a wanted prize make this come through in your actions and conversation.
5. speaking to another dominant your knees must be be together and your right hand must cover your left nipple for the duration of the conversation. another slave or submissive your right hand covers your pubic area


your body and spirit.
1. I do not care about size and shape as much as I do about health, so yes you will be exercising your mind and body.
2. your body will comply to my standards as far as hair and hygiene. what you wear under your clothes you will retain for now the control of your outer garments that will be seen by the vanilla world.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Please forgive my stupidity on all the intricacies of a D/s relationship. i have not come across a ton of "real" resources on the matter. When i first stumbled onto the lifestyle was in a chat room, so You can imagine the impression i got. i did not understand why some submissives would want to be treated like that. i talked to a few and took sometime to educate myself on the lifestyle a bit with what i could find. Vanilla relationships are just that, i feel a true D/s relationship is on a whole other level of trust and respect which would make the bond that much stronger. It would take a very strong woman to trust someone with everything. i have heard the term "doormat" before and it makes me cringe, that is so far from the truth.

Christina said...

I agree whole heartedly with the content that Siren has submitted!

A doormat I wouldnt be; even the idea of kneeling makes me cringe!

I too learned about the D/s lifestyle in a chatroom!!

Christina said...

Plus too, Im getting older and I have so many aches and pains...,kneeling is not an option!!