Monday, June 7, 2010

Thoughts on 24/7

Fo LDW and kamala

In a twenty/four seven relation you have two solitudes. Tha slave’s interpertaiona nd the Owners.

The slave will look to the owner for thier desires to be met for as much of the time as they deem possible. If any owner was ever albe to live up to these expectations, they would be wearing a blue body suit with red short and red cape usually answering to anything preceded by the word super. The idea of a slave would put all decision making upon them but balk at the idea that some one else deemed by the owners to do the everyday things and decisions such as the slave themselves.

Imagine getting up every morning and having to decide what underwear to put on then deciding what your slave should wear eat do. Having a robot that you have to program every day would be the extreme o f desires but I am sure that any owner reading this or Dominant whould sit back and say this is what their slave would want total loss of control total absence of responsibility for themselves. All they have to do is do what they are told or accept the punishment.

The Dominant on the other hand while we think of ourselves as just people might well have the extreme idea that once trained that is how they remain never faulting again never causng extra work. We would have perfect households. Food would be ready on the table our slippers at the door when we enter. While at the beginning this might be true later on this will change as the salve feels with more time there should be more play. With out more play the control will be taken back from the dominant in rules not followed arguments poor service insolence and general break down in th eslave Master relationship.

The extrems of both must be discussed and fully exposed. IN that fashion both parties will have been honest and a common grofor slavery and service will be found. It is not for every one! There are many compromises both parties must go through. A concern might be the area of health and some thing as small as diet. If a slave is missing vitamins in their deit yet refuse to eat their veggies lets say even after their doctors a has told them to. Is this an area you want to worry about ? If you force them to even thought they say you have control they will also sit back and say to themselves after looking at those green things on their plate again thinking I am perfect healthy with out those things. Are you stong enough to stare them down and is the slave strong enough or trusting enough that you are doing this for them and not the power trip that you can.

1 comment:

Deb said...

More and more I am convinced I would be a very poor slave indeed, and for a very short space of time!

Yes, it is an absolute relief to submit to LDW's will, to be tied and helpless, to be able to relax completely and let someone else be in charge - for a short time.

I'm quite sure I would begin to get anxious if the time period were lengthened.

I "escaped" from religious "slavery", from the domination of what was called a deity, in my "real" life. This past weekend I attended a church in order to be present at a family celebration - and was reminded of how insidious and cruel my enslavement to that lifestyle had been. It re-affirmed for me that I can never completely relax my guard, that I must always be vigilant against such an onslaught occurring again.

When I "sub", I ascribe to my Dominant all the qualities of a "god". That is how I am able to submit so completely - for a short period. I lived that life in reality for a good 30 years - it comes very "naturally" for me, very automatically.

But I had to fight and claw my way out of it to preserve my own sanity, my own personality: and I doubt very much if I could willingly enter into any permanent contract. I would need to be able to get out - at any time I wanted to. To be completely free, to be myself again, just me.