Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nipple hygene

Yes Id believe that nipples should be cared for properly. They have a place not only in the world of sensation but of procreation of the species there fore special care must be given to keep the appearance and health of the nipple.

So what I use is a cloth, a nail brush ( the one with a handle much easier to keep your hands out of the way). Cold water (in winter I use snow ) and of course hot water. A good soap and moisturizer. First to make the nipple erect I cool it down with the snow or cold water to achieve it's maximum height. I then grab the breast giving it a good squeeze pushing the nipple out further. At this point I should say that the slave should be secured so the hands and feet cannot move, some have been known to attack the dominants while cleaning, some thing about excited or in pain were excuses used. Then start a good brushing of the nipple and surrounding area five minutes each should do well. Leave one with the soap on and move to the other so really ten minutes for the two.

Rinsing should be done with the cold water first then use the brush again with hot water to make sure all the soap is gone would not want to dry the little darlings out. NOW clothes pegs to stretch them out and allow to dry. To make sure all that nasty water is gone I suggest another good five minute rub down with a very ruff towel makes the nipple stand and surely rids you of any water. Release one of the nipples at a time and no need to be gentle nipples can take a lot.

Moisturizers and creams are up to you but you must work them in well so another good five minute rub down for each nipple. Of course what comes next is up to you add a little lip stick or leave natural I like to reward them at his time if they have been good so I allow them to wear something that will drag across their nipples to re-create the lovely sensation of their dominants care.

Yes some times if they have been naughty before I put on the cream I have sprayed them with alcohol, rubbed lemons on them or covered them in shoe polish and let it dry a bit. There is such a lovely expression o their face when give brush and water and told to clean the nipples of the polish right down to the natural colour.This I find corrects behavior quickly.

I also do this when there is a party and we play twist the nipple. A card game and every one is deal a card odds twist the left and evens twist the right. Jacks twist both Queens use their teeth and the king can do it all with a little goose at the end. After 52 cards the slave is very responsive to any touch of her nipples so responds quickly to commands.

Male slave can follow the same process but it is a little longer as there are two nipples one cock and two balls. IF you do it well the male will not want anything to do with arousal for a little while but of course you know what is best for him do you not.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I read either online or in a woman's magazine that it is not recommended that creams of any sort be rubbed over the breast area...due to perhaps contributing to Cancer!!

So of course I stopped the practice!

I had some plastic clothespins and therefore I tried the pinching ....omg; ouchville...I stopped...definitely no sensation felt, lol!!!!

Christina said...

bo satisfaction of pleasure felt...just PAIN!!!!