Monday, January 5, 2009

Fear of role

Fear the greatest weapon in Dominant’s hands could also be the greatest draw back. Dominant fear also my little pets if they do not they are called monsters and usually are put away when found in some dark recess. Fear guides the Dominant’s hand to know when it is too much and too little. We do not like to disappoint though so many after a session will say I could have lasted longer if we did what slaves wanted, some of us would be arrested or visiting our slaves in the hospital. There is the fear of going too far and enjoying the sensation too much. The fear of just going too far and of causing permanent damage to the slave. I was always told to leave the table wanting a bit more and that is how I try to treat my slaves. These fears guide us and I would say that anyone with intelligence in the lifestyle has figured these out.

There is another fear more for the old guard rather then switches that is the taste of the other side. What does it feel like? The slave might wonder how does it feel to whip and the dominant might desire the taste of the lash. Old school has a hard time crossing over or back and forth they are a bit ridged.

In my opinion, you master your self when you have mastered the desire or the ability to pass between worlds.

I guess the only fear left then is do you want to come back.

No comments: