Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A new blog

It has been at least a year since I started a new blog. Mostly I have started them to provide a different space for myself to put down different subjects. Being that I was split between at least three lifestyles I felt I needed it. Now I grow tires of the tedium of carrying on so many of them . So as far as my bdsm side this will be the only one I will write to in the future.

This blog will be of a single minded nature My enjoyment and views of the Dominant life. I have given up on most of the other parts of the lifestyle and will exist in and for the Cloud side and vanilla sides of life. I have left the Medieval groups, the switch groups or will shortly and will sit back and have those that wish to serve, serve me and call it a day for the rest. I hope to offer a place for others to write under the Darklight banner for now there will just be myself .

All that said I am visiting with a new slave boy today , A brand spanking new Domme and an ex slave this week . Those will be amongst the first blogs as well as some theoretical views on training and thoughts on slaves.

I hope you will enjoy my writings.

1 comment:

Sir said...

and who is " k " ??