Friday, September 19, 2008

Fear of letting go

Well I was all set to go off for a coffee with anew slave boy and low and behold an email arrived stating he would not be showing up the reason he gave was cowardice. Fear is another word for it . The questions would be what does he fear.

Is it me a sweeter kinder person well okay that might be part of it but.. I think it has to do with several fears and not pertaining to whether or not he would have his balls still attached. I think when this happens it is fear of admitting what he likes. The fear of turning fantasy into reality. Could be his fear of giving information such as this to another man, as knowledge is pure poor. Perhaps the fear of humiliation being in front of ones own sex showing not only your naked flesh but the naked slave inside.

Fear is such an unpredictable emotion it make then soar with excitement and it can make them refrain from taking the next step to their own enjoyment.

Fear is also a powerful tool for Dominants and one of the greatest drawbacks I will encourage slaves that are willing to overcome but I tend to drop slaves that hedge around it too much. I notice a lot of Dominants lead off profile and statement about safe sane and consensual. Well the games we play should be consensual but safe and sane well that is asking a lot of an extreme past time is it not. What degree is safe about a flogging or suspension what level of sane is wanting to be urinated on or buggered . Al I can say is my intent is not to damage or cause bad pain but I am thee to cause sweet and evil torture am I not.

No comments: