Tuesday, October 30, 2012

i am rather enjoying my sabatical from the dominant side. Submission has a restful feeling about it . Certainly at this point of time it is far more stimulating . The sesations of torture brings about feelings that have not been present in me for years and i like them. The idea of being ordered around to do mundane tasks only to be told that they have to be redone might seem strange for some but the internal embarassment and humilliation is quie stimulating . I could well see that if paired with the right evil minded person i would forget about my Cloud side and only concentrate on my slavery.

A confession it has been six years since i had a slave and whipped her and truly i do not miss it . However, i do miss the stimulation of being whipped or paddled and the humiliation of it. The idea of saying this and or the fantasy of one of my old slaves take control of me with the following humiliation of being almost a fallen dominant is wonderous. The disgust in thier eyes that they allow themselves to be ruled by a slave could provide some wild sessions as they took their vengeance . Hmmm lovely would it not be.

No comments: