Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Protocols

Protocols.

Seems there is a lot of hubbub going on about these things so here is my two cents worth.
I love protocols ,they increase the tension and excitement between partners. They are a simple way of keeping the excitement going when not together and increasing the good tension when together. So for me protocols are a great thing everyone should have them but!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Protocols are written by the people who are together and some thing that has been harped upon by many people it is very much needed yet often forgotten.

Communication!

Listening and expressing , feelings, thoughts and desires to one's partner.

Yes here I go again back into what I did . Friday night there was a punishment session then a corner time for my slaves I never left them alone just they had to kneel in silence and think about what was next. When I felt they had enough time there was free time to talk about how everything and anything was going. Suggestions were made , some changes were made or explanation given as to why. Play afterwards was always new and exciting .

The wrong time to communicate is when you are tied to a cross gagged . The right time is when you have tried some thing out for a few day you are calm and collected and can express your self. OH and the time out when they knelt in silence was a great time out for me too.

No comments: