Monday, May 3, 2010

A third letter to kamala

My dear sweet kamala,

Did you think that my evil ways and actions grew through a limited education? With Gregorian as my mentor, he exposed me to everything in his view of the lifestyle. The tender side and extreme play by today’s standards Branding, fire play anal torture all sort of things that some would smile at and others as your comment has shown squirm a bit. He was the one that taught me that a Dom or Master is merely a tool to be chosen by and used appropriately by the slave. HE did not believe in submissives but did in switches now do you wish me to continue as I will not shield your eyes or would you like to talk of something else?

CLoud

1 comment:

Deb said...

Please continue, Master CLoud. I did not mean to give offense - perhaps my "squirming" simply shows my ignorance. But I never though it bothered you to make me squirm!