Friday, July 31, 2009

The first time I was shown how far a slave would go was when I was 19. My girlfriend at the time Joanne and I were camping. WE plated a late night game of strip poker while camping. She had lost so I owned her clothes and best of all the rest of her cloths were in the car in our back pack. So when she said she was thirsty I said in a joking manner go get it . This wild look came over her face and she said Like this I said yes and my journey truly started in Domming. The shock and excitement caused by her going out of the tent naked was the greatest I had since being spanked myself by two older girls I had played strip poker with when I was fifteen.
or sub.
This would be the first time I dommed anyone for an extended period of time. I had to see how far she would go after that. After she had returned she literally jumped me talking a mile a minute about her walk from he tent to the picnic table a short ten feet but to her it was a mile long and could we do more things like that. During a walk through the wilderness I had her remove her top and stroll along in her bra then I had her remove it also. I was drunk with excitement more about the power I had over her then what she was actually doing .I use her wish to be controlled to explore what I could do with her. Spanking,bondage , outdoor bondage all sort of things I did not yet know the name of we did in out sojourns in camping. One of the keys that drew me deeper into the lifestyle was that even though she had great fear of discovery her desires only need a slight push or suggestion and there she was butt naked. I soon found out there are a lot of people out there that cannot do things that they enjoy with the kind push of a Dominant. I have since enjoy their desires to the nth degree.

No comments: